Hosting & Backup
Backups are extremely important for Businesses, they allow you to quickly recover your data in the event of:
- Catastrophic events such as Flooding and Fires.
- Hackers and Viruses (including those that encrypt all your data, and hold it to ransom).
- Deletion and Accidental Modification of Documents.
- Daily Backup ($30/month).
- Weekly Backup ($10/month).
- Monthly Backup ($5/month).
We host offsite backups of both Servers and Data, allowing your business one extra layer of protection when it comes to your important data.
When required, we hand deliver your data to the required location and assist with the recovery process.
Contact us today to sort out an extra layer of remote backup protection for your business.
Want to host your own Server offsite?
There are two styles: Managed and Unmanaged.
Managed (For Businesses)
Own a server, but are afraid It will break if you touch it?
Don't worry! Contact us and we sort it all out for you in 4 easy steps:
- We come around to your business and inspect your server.
- We help you choose a plan for your Servers needs.
- We take your server away, install and set it up in our dedicated Server Rack.
- We come back to your business and reconnect everything to your offsite server.
One less thing to worry about is your Servers health, we monitor and clean your server to ensure it stays cool and running nicely.
The pricing is $100/month ($50 per month for Server Hosting plus $50 per month for Management).
Note: Power hungry servers will incur an extra monthly power fee.
Unmanaged (For IT Admins)
Rack Pricing: (Single Devices per Size only.)
|Cost (Paid Monthly)||$75||$100||$100||$100||$100||$100|
|Min Speed (Down/Up) Mbps||5/1||5/1||5/1||5/1||5/1||5/1|
|Burst Speed (Down/Up) Mbps||100/20||100/20||100/20||100/20||100/20||100/20|
|Physical Access||3 Hours / Week (or more, depending on severity of issue)|
|Dust Cleaning||1 Clean per Month (before installation).|
All Rackmounted Servers must be provided with Rails to be rackmounted.
With our hosting, you:
- Get 1 WAN Static IPv4 Address (Auto DHCP Assigned to your Ethernet Port).
- Get 1 Ethernet Port.
- Get 1 Power Port (Extra Available).
- Have full control over your Hardware
- Control your own RAID / ZFS / Hard drive Pooling.
- Manage your Operating System
- Choose your file system of choice
- Add / Remove Hard Drives at will.
- Shutdown / Reboot your Server at will (Onsite Technician will perform requested roles).
Our in-house server hosting provides simple yet affordable server hosting, ideal for Offsite Backups and personal hosting.
Your server is rackmounted in a 42RU Rack, and separated on the network using a mixture of Vlans and Routing.
We only accept specific servers, whiteboxes are not allowed.
Contact us to check if your server is allowed, in addition to those listed below.
Our list of supported servers include:
- NAS Boxes (1 Bay up to 12 Bays)
- Dell Rackmount Servers
- Dell 11th Generation servers
- R810 (Max 2 CPU's Installed Only).
- R910 (Max 2 CPU's Installed Only).
- Dell 12th Generation Servers
- R820 (Max 2 CPU's Installed Only).
- Dell 13th Generation Servers
- Dell 11th Generation servers
Optional Features include:
- Networking with Other Servers directly (port to port), as long as both servers agree to the connection.
- This allows you to host your server along with your friends server to share files directly, or to host shared backups.